Question
Posted by: Confused | 2007/04/18

Dizzy/ lightheaded

Please can you tell me if I am pregnant or the possibility there of as I am light headed now & then during the course of the day. I am also feeling nausea but not constantly / regular basis. i am extremly tired as well. what could this be/ mean? please help

Unless you have missed a period, these would not indicate pregnancy. You may have flu or gastro.

5
Posted by: Confused | 2007/04/19

hi, took the test this morning negative. could this be right? any suggestions?

Reply to Confused
Posted by: Dee | 2007/04/18

No you cant do the test now, you are most probably only ovulating now, seeing 01-05 is 2 weeks away. It could be from a number of other things ie blood pressure or even flu.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: confused | 2007/04/18

thanks for your assistance? can i do the test now? my period is only due 01 May 2007

Reply to confused
Posted by: lolo | 2007/04/18

buy yourself home test. you can't just tell.

Reply to lolo
Posted by: a | 2007/04/18

try a test

Reply to a