Question
Posted by: Lizelle | 2007/08/17

Dizzy Head

My head have been feeling dizzy for the past 3 days, I have no energy and feel terribly tired. I do not have ear infection because I have no pain or no flu. I have nausia periods but then it goes away. What can this be? Could this be stress or maybe blood pressure related although I do not suffer from this.

Dear Lizelle

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

There are multitude of reasons for feeling tired and malaised during the day. I recommend that you consult a GP, in order for him/her to do the necessary blood tests, in order to exclude any pathological reasons for your tiredness. Dizziness and nausia can also be caused by raised blood pressure, as well as diabetes. Your GP can also test this for you.

Kind regards