Posted by: R | 2008/09/03

I have a 5 month old baby that I breastfeed. Over the weekend she woke up 5 in the morning, and I fed her, and I was feeling fine. Then she woke up again at 7, and when I got up I was extremely dizzy. I had to sit down when dressing the baby. It felt like I was getting flu, sore throat, coughing, and my joints were sore. But that evening all the symptoms were gone. Then this morning (Wednesday) when I got up I was dizzy again, and I have a headache? I try to eat a lot, and healthily, and drink vitamins as well as Vita Thion. What could be the cause? Would I have to go to the dr?

Thank you for visiting

It is possible that you are experiencing hypotension (low blood pressure) when getting up but I recommend that you contact your doctor, in order to have blood tests done, to exclude any pathological reason for your symptoms.

Kind regards