Question
Posted by: Mel | 2005/07/03

Dizzy

Hallo Cyberdoc,
I just wanted to asked you. In the beginning of june I went for my Cholestrol checkup and found out that I need the medication again, Lescol. Since then I have been drinking them, the following happens.
I cycle outdoor aswell as indoor, so I don't have a problem with legs pain,etc, I can handle that, but I get dizzy after a few km's is it normal and will it stop.

Please help! Thanks for always giving me good advice.
Mel

Mel, I can’t say whether it will go away, because I don’t know what the cause is. What I can tell you is that it might be due to your heart and the best would be to go for a stress ECG and make sure. Good luck.