Question
Posted by: Belle | 2004/11/02

Dizzy

my breasts have been extremely sensitive (sore) for a week now, i'm dizzy and have cramps that feels like period pain but no period. about 2 weeks ago I though I'd gotten my period but it was very light ( my normal period is heavy and lasts for 6 days) and pink, not red. two urine tests have come up negative and the doctor says he cant see anything on the u/s.
i feel slightly naseous and highly emotional. i'm tired all the time but don't sleep well. could i be pregnant?

It's unlikely that pregnancy is the cause of your symptoms. You may just have a hormonal disturbance.