Question
Posted by: Theo | 2004/03/03

Dizzy

I have been feeling dizzy and tired for the past 7 days. This is something that never stops. I went to my GP who did several tests and with no success. He checked my blood pressure, sugar and checked if I was anaemic or not. He then said maybe I may be having a problem with my colon and decided to prescribe some medication. The dizziness is still continuing. What else can I request him to test?

Could this dizziness be related to the fact that for the past two months I have been having an itching dry ears and nostril with a scratchy and dry throat

Please help me, as I am feeling a bit desperate here.

Theo, it may definitely be due to an ear problem, so the best would be to have him check it or to see and ENT specialist. Let me know what they get and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.