Question
Posted by: Shads | 2004/02/11

Dizzy...

Hi, I seem to be experiencing some strange symptoms. At first I thought I had a stomach bug, but maybe I am wrong? I am nauseas all the time, I have headaches, feel dizzy and need to go to the toilet to urinate quite often. I also feel very tired. Can you possibly suggest what is wrong?

Shads, it might be due to a stomach bug, but it might also be due to something like a gallbladder infection, liver problems, sugar problems, kidney problems, etc. If it hasn’t started clearing up by the time you receive this, the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.