Question
Posted by: Maxxi | 2008/01/16

Dizziness,nausia and tierd all the time

I have a problem, i don't know whats wrong with me. I'm dizzy most of the time.Im nausues and after i eet its worse sometimes.I sleep most of the day,because i'm too tierd to get up.I thought that i was just nerves that were tense,because of my matric results.I got it almost a month ago,but this feeling is'nt disapearing.Please help me.....

Dear Maxxi
You please need to see your doctor as you may have an underlying medical condition like a peptic ulcer, anemia, thyroid problems or depression. He needs to examine you and do some blood tests.

2
Posted by: Liezl | 2008/01/16

Hi there, I am sorry, I might be wrong, but it sounds like you could be pregnant. I know those are all signes of pregnancy. I hope I am wrong. And don't think because you had a period you are not, some woman do experience what they call spotting. The only way to find out is to go to clicks and get a Home Pregnancy test. Good luck, I hope it is something else, like matric nurves or something.

Reply to Liezl
Posted by: A Friend | 2008/01/16

I think they call it Yuppie flu

Reply to A Friend