Question
Posted by: Lana | 2004/10/27

Dizziness<br>Dizziness

I am 12 weeks pregnant, haven't had morning sickness or anything, Sunday I almost passed out completely with the cold sweat and all, my stomach started running while I was busy passing out. I have a tumor on the outside of my uterus. I feel tired and dizzy all the time since Sunday, is this normal? My head actually feels clouded all the time. And I am not blonde

Tiredness and dizziness are common in pregnancy. You should have your blood pressure checked as low blood pressure can cause this. Also have a haemoglobin check for anaemia.

2
Posted by: Lana | 2004/10/28

Sorry, was just making a joke, no need to get so uptight. If you don't want to help that is fine, I just got such good advise from you in the past, thought you would be able to help on this one.

Reply to Lana
Posted by: b | 2004/10/27

HA HA HA - what has blondes got to do with this - not very funny actuallyQ!!! no help from me - sorry

Reply to b