Question
Posted by: mad | 2008/02/05

dizziness, is it blood pressure

I have previously had bronchitis and have been on antibiotics.
i resently started getting dizzy ( im not on any medication anymore as i have finished it) it feels like when you stand up to fast, but it just comes and i feel dizzy, i work on a computer all day aswell and my eyes fel very very strained, could that be the reason.

Dear Mad
I don’t think the dizziness is caused by the computer work, but your blood pressure may be a bit low. Have it tested and if too low, ask your doctor to prescribe something like Effortil PL capsules to use as needed. Have you tested your eyes? You may need glasses or a screen that reduces screen reflection.

2
Posted by: maddog | 2008/12/01

I am trying to read further on an artical that starts in the search but when I click on it , this page appears and there is nothing on the artical ???

Reply to maddog
Posted by: mad | 2008/02/05

I have a cold sore aswell

Reply to mad