Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2007/02/19

Dizziness, Headaches, Stomach pains, etc

I'm on triphasil since May 2006. I got my period for this month (16 - 18 /02) only when there were the last 2 red pills in the tray. Period lasted three days. I have been suffering with severe headaches, nauseous and my stomach is so bloated and a bit sore. On Saturday night I had nose bleeds. The headaches are so bad I feel weak and feel like throwing up.

What could possibly be wrong. Please help...

I dion't think that this is a gynae problem. Perhaps you have a viral infection. See` your GP about it.

2
Posted by: Concerned | 2007/02/19

This is the first month that this is happening.

Reply to Concerned
Posted by: Dee | 2007/02/19

The headaches may be caused from the withdrawal from the active pills. I used to get the same on Minerva. I think you need to either stop using the pill or speak to your doc about prescribing you a different brand.

Reply to Dee