Question
Posted by: Lebo1 | 2004/01/26

dizziness and tired

i'm 12 weeks 22 days i still have morning sickness its that possible,i always becoming dizziness and tired even my husband is always tired,i can't eat some off the food like mince & wors.i always have back pain.can you please tell if there is a problem

These are all normal symptoms of pregnancy. Morning sickness often gets better by 12 -14 weeks, but some women have it for much longer. You should try to find foods that you can tolerate and ensure that you drink lots of fluids.

2
Posted by: DM | 2004/01/26

Hi Lebo1

As Kippie said, that sounds normal. I'm 20 weeks and 2 days but still have morning sickness. It's uncomfortable but I try my level best that I eat fruits, veggies and drinking lots of water. Some women have morning sickness throughout their pregnancies but I hope things will improve for you

Wish you all the best

Reply to DM
Posted by: Kippie | 2004/01/26

No, everything sounds normal. Some woman have by the book pregnancies with their symptoms dissapearing exactly at the 12th week, others are not so fortunate.
I was tired up to week 14 and could also not eat mince or boerewors. Still today at 21 wks I cannot face mince.
So relax, things will improve.

Reply to Kippie