Question
Posted by: Carmy | 2008/01/17

Dizziness

Hi doc
I have been getting dizzy and feeling weak alot lately, had a pregnancy test and it was negative, Im still breastfeeding my baby who is 20 month.My sugar and pressure is fine, so I cant tell what could cause this feeling, sometimes I eat chocolate or sweets to feel a bit better so I dont shake, but I still do and the dizzy spells just come, I also vomit alot when Im stressed, please help thanx

Dear Carmy
Dizziness could be due to balance problems or due to a drop in blood pressure.
See http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/dizziness/DS00435 for a comprehensive overview re causes and treatment.

1
Posted by: tony | 2008/06/11

What could be causing me to get dizzy when suddenly lift my head or when i put my head down to sleep?

Reply to tony