Question
Posted by: aaz | 2007/05/02

dizziness

hi
i've been to the coast for the last 10days and have ebeing experiencing bouts of dizziness esp when i lower my head and/or look up.please could you advice what i should take or do. i was told my blood pressure is low

Dear Aaz
As I am the Diet Expert, I think you need to also ask CyberDoc about this dizziness. It could be due to your low bp and the fact that you were at a low altitude or due to travelling. It could also be due to an infection of the nerves of the inner ear, so actually you should have a medical checkup just to make sure that there is no underlying medical problem. If you see the dr, discuss medications such as Effortil which can help to normalise your bp.
Hope you feel better soon