Question
Posted by: Ginger | 2007/04/26

DIZZINESS

I have been suffering bed dizzy spells for the last two weeks. Went to the GP yesterday and he told me that I had a bladder infection. Gave me antibiotics and pain tabs. Had a cyst removed from the spinal chord last year followed by a DVT. Does ths make sense?

Dear Ginger
It depends on what you refer to as dizziness. Infections can make one feel light headed, especially if you are feverish. This won't really have any relationship with the cyst or DVT? If you feel off-balance and nauseous, this could be vertigo, caused by a middle ear problem.