Question
Posted by: Suzie | 2006/07/19

Dizziness

Dear Cyberdoc

I am constantly feeling dizzy. I have already check my blood sugar levels and my blood pressure and everything seems to be OK. What else should I be looking for? Maybe a defiency in something?

Hi Suzie
It can also be caused by middle ear problems or neurological problems. Ask your doctor to have a look and prescribe something?

2
Posted by: H | 2006/07/21

Hi. i feel dizzy when i am stressed. try rescue remedy.

Reply to H
Posted by: Suzie | 2006/07/19

Experts
You are in: Health24 : Experts : CyberDoc

CyberDoc
Who is our new CyberDoc?

Before you post a question to our new CyberDoc, please try and find more info on your condition in our Head2Toe Section or in one of our targeted Disease Centres.

Also search through this forum's archive for questions and answers that are related to your enquiry.

And check out our great Symptom Checker Tool that may help you with a self-diagnosis.

And visit Health24's Healthy Woman and Healthy Man zones.

Health24 forums are not intended to be a substitute for medical advice. Always contact your doctor if you feel you need medical advice or treatment. Health24 is not responsible for the contents of the postings made by forum users.
Back to forum
Question
Subject: Dizziness
Posted by: Suzie
Message:
Dear Cyberdoc

Reply to Suzie