Posted by: ME | 2008/08/30

Those of you that did not want to divorce, how did you get through it? I'  m miserable and I don'  t know how I'  m going to get through is!! It feels like my life has ended! Why must life be so hard on us?! I don'  t understand! All I want to do is be with my husband right now and that is not possible! I can not accept it! I don'  t want to accept it! My heart is in pieces! I'  ve been hurt really badly in my life, but nothing can compare to the way I feel right now!

I'm sure other readers will have useful comments, probably from Monday on when they get back to their computers. I understand that you don't WANT to acept the situation, but it will be possible to do so When you allow this to happen. Seeing a counsellor might help you adjust more usefully. Also, isn't there still a Divorce Support forum here on H24 ?

Posted by: Jo | 2008/09/29

Hi Capricorn

Your advice is really very good - thank you. What' s the name of the book by Linda Grey?

Reply to Jo
Posted by: Capricorn | 2008/08/31

Hi there Me

I think that divorce is actually worse than death, especially if you have children because you can never actually be finished with the person, so even if you mourn you still have to deal with the...idiot. Believe if yourself, his loss will most certainly be someone else' s gain. Find yourself a book by LInda Grey. She is not religious but spiritual and you will find insight to the situation. If you have children for their sakes hold your head up high, you are a good person and be the better person, no matter how difficult NEVER run their father down and ensure that they know and believe that they are NOT the cause of the break down. YOu are both to blame.
I will find a poem for you and write later which I hope will enspire you to believe in yourself. Look back and remember the good times and learn lessons from the past - see them in a positive light and grown to your full potential.

Reply to Capricorn
Posted by: Phil | 2008/08/31

Hi ME, I know what it feels like Im alos in the same boat, can' t understand how I could be here. But it is less painfull then one month ago, good luck.

Reply to Phil