Question
Posted by: mimi | 2004/10/25

Divorce

Hi doc , is it normal to feel sad about this ? I can not carry on with this man and I wish that if I go home this afternoon he will be gone , but still I feel sad about this , is this normal reaction ?

mimi. it's not at all unusual. We usually do feel some degree of grief at loss, even when it's the loss of someone unpleasant ; and change in itself, even when it's a change for the better, tends to make us feel anxious.

1
Posted by: Liewe Heksie | 2004/10/25

Ek onthou toe ek nog getroud was.

Ek kon die heerlikste dag by die werk hê sodra ek in die huis instap het ek my m*er gestrip tot ek eendag agter gekom het ook net as hy by die huis is.

Die hartseer wat jy voel is heel normaal mens voel maar so as jy gevaal het in enige ietsie. Of jy nou die oorsaak was of nie.

Sterkte.

Reply to Liewe Heksie