Question
Posted by: SS | 2004/09/23

Divorce

Thank you for your advice. It seems like I just need some advice and someone to encourage me from time to time. It does take a lot of courage to go through with the divorce but I think that I will be strong enough. I just have this tendency to always put other people's happyness before my own but this time I will think of myself - as your replies also encourage me to do. I am going for counselling and have been going for the past two months (alone) and after all the issues have been laid on open on the table, it has been decided that things will not change. I will have to go through with the divorce. I also have wonderfull friends who support me. Thanks again and hopefully I will come back to this site in two weeks time and tell you that it wasn't so bad after all.

Hi SS,
I also think you'll be strong enough. The only people who might find divorce easy, are those who never really had a marriage in the first place. And I'm pleased hear you're working well in counselling and that you have good supportive friends. We look forward to your next message

1
Posted by: Cookie | 2004/09/23

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. Just remember we are always here to listen and give advice...whatever you need.

Good luck !!

Reply to Cookie