Question
Posted by: mano | 2007/03/18

diveticulitis

what natural treatments would you recommend for diveticulitis. I am 50 years old an have had 3 bad infections in the space of one year. It comes and goes and no matter what I eat or dont eat it doesnt seem to make any difference. Please could you suggest a more natural remedy and perhaps something herbal. thank you

Expert ImageNatural health

hi
Glucomannans temporarily alleviates Diverticulitis. Psyllium helps to prevent Diverticulitis and help to reduce the discomfort associated with Diverticulitis. Chinese herbal remedies from China Herb - Smooth intestines are also beneficial.

Dr Debbie