Posted by: ~Anon~ | 2008/09/30

Disturbing Dreams

I refer to post 1951, where I too struggle with dreams. I have very intense dreams with alot happening all at once. It' s always weird and wonderful things happening. I have a reoccuring dream where I leave my husband for my ex and later I realise that I want to my husband. This happens every couple of weeks and it really disturbs me.

Last night, I dreamt that my husband wanted to have sex with my best friend and I caught them out only to find them together in the bath again. I eventually drowned my friend and then brought her back to life saying that I saved her life now she must stay away from my husband.

These kind of dreams happen every night and I carry them with me until the next night when I dream something different.

Dreams are often weird, and sometimes wonderful, rarely dull. They do not predict the future, and where recurrent, at most they reflect a preoccupation or enduring concern you have. Presumably you feel some conflict between love and loyalty towards your husband, and curiousity, at least, towards your ex. And perhaps you worry about whether your husband may have similar thoughts of infidelity. Attend to the general issues rather than the specifics, consider marriage counselling where in a few sessions you might sort out a lot of this