Question
Posted by: j | 2007/06/20

distraught

Hi doc my husband cheated on me while our baby was only 6months old. this is the 1st time it happend. Since it was our first born we both were very stressed out. We been together for more than 10 years and he was always very open with me. He told me that he slept with a woman only once. I traced her number and told her that he loved me and our child and that he was married and that he didn't want to see her again and she informed me that he actually told her that he was going away for a few months. he also told me that cause he didn''t want a relationship with her. the problem is i am trying to forget the incident but sometimes those hurt feelings come back again. he said that he didn't want to hurt me but he did. i am committed to my marriage, but how can i overcome this????????please help

Yes, he hurt you ; and overcoming the natural suspicions and concerns isn't your task alone --- he owes it to you to join you in mariage counselling, where you two can sort this out together

1
Posted by: Kaylee | 2007/06/20

Sorry to say but your marriage is damaged forever. How would you be able to trust him again?

If you want to believe reality or not, facts is that very few men gets involved only once......... Once they taste this, they ussually always go back

Hope counselling can save your marriage

Reply to Kaylee