Posted by: Desperate | 2008/01/08

Dislocated cervix follow up

Hi everyone. I posted a ? re dislocated cervix 1-2 month(s) ago. The doc amongst other things pointed to a possible chronic illness as the cause. I've been to the GP and ruled out this possibility. I assume the next step would be to see a gynae. Where can I find one around East Rand and how much do they usually charge? I am not on medical aid. I want to fall pregnant and need to mend this problem if it will be an obstacle to me conceiving. Please help and I thank you all in advance.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

I am not sure what you mean by a dislocated cervix. Perhaps it is just shifted to one side. There are many gynaecologists in Johannesburg and your GP should be able to refer you.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.