Question
Posted by: MEL | 2006/04/20

DISGHAGE, HELP I AM WORRIED

I have a problem with my dischage it is white and thik, but it is not smelly,it occured two weeks ago but now it gone, should i go and see a gae or no?

I agree with Andy.

1
Posted by: andy | 2006/04/20

Hi Mel
Gynaedoc responds within 48-72hours but if you are really concerned you should see a gp.
According to my knowledge a discharge around 2 weeks before period can indicate ovulation and if it is gone now I'm sure it is nothing serious as long as it is not smelly or greenish/yellow. You should also remember that the vagina cleans itself from time to time.

Reply to andy