Question
Posted by: Charms | 2006/11/08

Discontinuing oral contraceptive

I've been on Femodene ED for 14 years. I like the fact I am very regular and periods are light but I have extreme headaches within the week before and first two days of my period. Can I change the strength of pill without forfeiting the advantages?

You can try a lower dose pill. Many of the side effects are related to individuals not the particular pill, so it will be trial and error.

1
Posted by: Maya | 2006/11/08

Yes you can, the next lower dose pill in that range is Melodene and the lowest is Mirelle!
Speak to your doc about your symptoms and see which pill he/she thinks is best suited:)

Reply to Maya