Question
Posted by: Hannie | 2007/08/13

Discontinuation symptoms of Cipralex

I stopped taking Cipralex 2 weeks ago after being on it for 4 months. For the entire 2 weeks I have now been off the tablet; I have been suffering severely with dizziness and light-headedness. It is seriously causing a problem for me. How can I get rid of the effect.

Hi Hannie
You should have tapered it down before stopping - try Effortil PL once a day for the dizziness?

1
Posted by: B.A. | 2007/11/30

Hi. I have been feeling low and down for about a month now. It has gone from bad to worse the last four days. In the morning it is terrible. I can't stop crying, i've got no appetite, i'm weak. I went to the doctor on Wednesday. He put me on Cipralex 10 mg. I'm on it for two days now. Just wish that it does not take so long to start working. This is effecting my husband, my work, MY WHOLE LIFE. i just feel like dying at times. Sometimes i wish that something can come my way and kill me, cause i dont have the guts to do it myself

Reply to B.A.