Question
Posted by: juanita | 2007/04/02

Discomfort during & after intercourse?

Hi, I've been struggling with this ever since I had a miscarriage in February. During intercourse I have a very discomfortable "feeling" in my vagine & afterwards when I urinate, I get the most sore burning sensation. Usually it is gone the next morning, but still. What is causing this? It is very unpleasant for myself & my husband.

Perhaps you should see your gynaecologist for a check-up after the miscarriage.

1
Posted by: Lou | 2007/04/02

have you been checked for a possible infection? It could be this that is causing the burning and discomfort. If you get the all clear from your gynae, perhaps you need to use a lubricant for a while?

Reply to Lou