Question
Posted by: JJ | 2005/06/16

discomfort after orgasm

In the past year I've started noticing a slight discomfort in my lower abdomen after an orgasm (Im a girl). It feels "centrally located" and I can't decide if it feels like something in there (an organ or something) is exerting pressure outward or if pressure is being put on it.

Should I worry?

I would not worry about it. Some discomfort does happen sometimes in some people

1
Posted by: JJ | 2005/06/16

Please could you change your nick name as I use JJ, and I think I have been here longer than you, maybe use JJ(2) or something otherwise it might get confusing.

Reply to JJ