Question
Posted by: Liya | 2007/06/22

Discharge with trace of blood

I am 25 weeks pregnat, and last year Aug I ost my daughter due to high blood pressure (The placent removed itself from the womb). recently I have seen that my discharge has a trace of blood. My Dr. previously told me, that my placenta is low. When the baby kicks, sometimes its painful.What could be the problem?
Will the bleeding affect my unborn baby? will i be able to carry the baby for the next three months?

Any bleeding needs to be assessed by a doctor. I cannot tell from this side of the screen what effects it will have.

Bedst wishes

1
Posted by: worried | 2007/06/22

Ive had this discharge for 6 years now,it changed from white too yellow a few weeks ago.shud i be wooried

Reply to worried