Question
Posted by: KHANYI | 2006/07/13

DISCHARGE PROBLEM

MY HUSBAND DOES NOT LIVE WITH ME,WHENEVER HE VISITS ON WEEKENDS WE DO IT YOU KNOW,AFTER HE LEFT ON MONDAY IM WET AND SMELLS BAD,DO WE HAVE INFECTION?

Unless it is the smell of semen you are referring to, it sounds like an infection.

2
Posted by: andy | 2006/07/13

Hi Khanyi
If this only happened after you slept with your husband then it could be an STI. It would be better for you to see a doctor or gynae to make a proper diagnosis and prescribe antibiotics. It it is a yeast infection he will also prescribe something and give you names of over the counter medicine you can use to clear it up in future.
Andy

Reply to andy
Posted by: **$ | 2006/07/13

Probably an yeast infection. Get a vaginal cream to insert. Should disappear within a few days. I get it quite often. Try vagmycin and let me know if it worked for you.

Reply to **$