Question
Posted by: Mich | 2004/10/01

Discharge on pill

I used to be on Triphasil for years then stopped to have a baby then two years after my baby birth I've gone onto Yasmin contraceptive pill. I have a slightly off white dischaged since I've started taking the pill again which now I realise that I had it before when I was on Triphasil but never had it while I wasn't on any pill. Is this normal or should I be on something else. It doesn't smell bad or anything it's just ebarrassing to have this smudge in my underwear all the time.
Please advise.

It sounds like a normal physiological discharge. Nothing to worry about