Question
Posted by: colleen | 2007/11/29

Discharge, need help

hi Doc,

i have been getting a brown discharge from my vagina for the past week. i was on antibiotics (flucanazole) for the treatment of a yeast infection just last week. the discharge started when i started taking the meds. could the discharge be a result of the antibiotics or could it be something else. my period is due in the next ten days, could it be that????

It is probably related to the infection being cleared.

1
Posted by: LYNN | 2007/12/02

Hi Doc,
I was wondering if there is a problem as my vaginal discharge, although not excessive has the consistancy of "cottage cheese". I am 52 and had a hysterectomy about 25 years ago. I suffer from Rheumatiod athritus but other than that I am in good health. (I could loose 10kg or so).

Reply to LYNN