Question
Posted by: Me | 2004/11/05

Discharge is ruining my life

I have a problem I have a clear discharge with a really bad odor its alomst a constant discharge and i have no infections what can i do please help as the odor is makeing me very insecure

I would suggest that you ask your doctor to take a swab to see what is causing the discharge.

1
Posted by: Golly | 2004/11/05

Sometimes you may not think that you have an infection, but the discharge may be indicative of a chronic infection which needs to be treated with specific antibiotics.

Consult you gynae and ask him/her to investigate the cause of the discharge. A culture may be needed.

Reply to Golly