Question
Posted by: Nicky | 2005/12/13

Discharge - Injection

I'm on the injection and my period was so unusual. The blood was almost black throughout my period. Is this normal or what is it?

Periods are often differnt on the injection. The colour is not really important.

1
Posted by: Karen | 2005/12/13

How long have you been on the injection Nicky?

I have experienced the same sort of thing but only in the 12 months after I started the injection. i also found that if I was late for the injection I started spotting.

Sorry to be graphic but have you noticed the foul smell, especially on the last couple of days? Still don't know what caused that.

Reply to Karen