Question

Discharge has a smell

My discharge has a fishy smell.It's embarassing when after sex there's a pungent fishy smell. It's really strong. Please help. I need to know what could be causing this.

Semen has quite a pungent smell. If the smell is only there after intercourse, this is probably the cause. If it is present all the time, you could have an infection and should see your doctor.

3
Posted by: Lou | 2006/04/19

Reply to Lou
Posted by: Noza | 2006/04/19

all you need is 2 go to doc i also had the same prob and they gave me 2big pilss and the other ones are that you drink afta that you will be fine so dont worry go to the doc

Reply to Noza
Posted by: lou | 2006/04/19

You have a vaginal infection, you will need to go to your doc so they can check you out and prescribe the necesarry meds to clear it up.

Reply to lou