Question
Posted by: Mb | 2005/12/06

Discharge from breasts

I have a milky substance, only a few drops, coming out of both breasts. Does this mean I am pregnant? Has been a few days now.

If you have missed a period, you should check a pregnancy test. Other causes would be medications and tumours of the milk producing gland.

1
Posted by: Lihle | 2005/12/06

Hi Mb

I also have the same problem, this 'milk' has been coming out from August this year, I thought i was going to stop but it hasn't. I'm not pregnant at first i thought i was until i dod a test that came out neg. this is very confusing and frustrating at the same time.

Have you not been using protection of some sort?

Reply to Lihle