Question
Posted by: Lalie | 2004/11/26

DISCHARGE DURING PREGNANCY

I am 7 weeks pregnant and have a whitish discharge. Is this normal or should I see my gynae?

If it is not itchy or smelly, it is likely to be normal.

4
Posted by: Jj@ | 2004/11/29

Yes you can use medaspor cream even if you are pregnant.

Reply to Jj@
Posted by: missy | 2004/11/28

i also have this discharge and was getting very worried about it but it seems to be normal

but mine has started to be itching and very irritating..
are pregnanat women allowed to take treatment as those women who have candida and are not pregnant?

Reply to missy
Posted by: Nuffing | 2004/11/26

Yes a white odourless discharge is common and normal.

If it gets briwn or yellow or green and has a bad smell then you could have an infection and would need to be seen.

A non-irritating white (even cottage cheesy) discharge is fine...

Reply to Nuffing
Posted by: Bronny | 2004/11/26

I'm 9 wks pregnant and I have a discharge as well, as long as it isn't really smelly or contain blood then everything should be fine. That's what I've read on a lot of websites.

Keep well

Reply to Bronny