Question
Posted by: Help - Worried | 2004/10/19

Discharge - Brown, thick

Help,

About three days ago I noticed a brownish discharge the consistency of instant pudding . There is a small amount but it has continued for three days and hasn't decreased. It does not smell or itch. There ishowever abdominal pain. What could be the possible causes or treatment. No medical aid woujld like to treat at the pharmacy.

Sounds like a possible vaginoses. see someone for a diagnosis and treatment

3
Posted by: Help - Worried | 2004/10/19

I am sorry if I seem impatient, I am just worried. My periods have been rather irregular (was 10 days late in Sept, but went on to have full period). Now I have this gross brownish discharge. I have also taken the morning after pill this month after the condom broke whle my boyfriend and were making love. I am sure you can understand where the anxiety comes from. Once again apologies.

Reply to Help - Worried
Posted by: regular | 2004/10/19

You will get the gynae doc's answer- she works as fast as she can! Usually if none of the other regulars have an answer fo you, they don't respond, and they leave it up to the doctor since they cannot help from personal experience.
Just be a bit patient, I'm sure the doctor will answer your query just as soon as possible.

Reply to regular
Posted by: ANYBODY OUT THERE??? | 2004/10/19

No one wants to help me, should I go elsewhere? Are there any proffesionals on this site? Or is it just women speaking from thier own experiences?

Reply to ANYBODY OUT THERE???