Question
Posted by: Smeddles | 2005/07/19

Discharge Brown - Day 19

Dear All

I started my last period on 1 July and am suppose to start again on ± 28 July, but today I have started with a brown discharge. (Day 19 since last period)

What could it be. I know that according to my ovul calender that yesterday was implantation day. Do you think it has to do with that.

If you ovulated on Day 14, implantation would only be on Day 24. This is more likely to be an ovulation bleed.

3
Posted by: S'ya | 2005/07/19

Let's just wait till it's the right time for HPT & we can hop some more after those 2 lines. I'll hold thumps for you.

Reply to S'ya
Posted by: Smeddles | 2005/07/19

I feel like a bunny rabbit. I hope it is.

I didn't have implantation bleeding with my last pregnancy, that is why I am asking.

Reply to Smeddles
Posted by: S'ya | 2005/07/19

Did u do the nasty?

It sounds like implantation bleeding to me. It's either brownish or light pink in colour.

Reply to S'ya