Question
Posted by: sob | 2007/06/18

Discharge another sign of preggy

I Took clomid for the first time last month.Lost my period this month but they are not regular my breast are very tender but the thing that worries me is that i have a pure white discharge that doen't smell.is there anything wrong with me or its just another sign of preggy.PLS HELP.

Dear Sob

The symptom that you are describing is not unusual in patients who have taken ovulation induction treatment. However they are symptoms not specific to pregnancy, but more in keeping with elevated hormone levels (progesterone), which suggest that ovulation may have in fact occurred. I would recommend that you do a blood pregnancy test or alternately a home pregnancy test at this stage to confirm the presence of a pregnancy.