Question
Posted by: Shy | 2004/11/17

Discharge and stopped the pill<br>

After the birth of my second child I had problems with my period and the pill. First while I was on the pill I used to very painful periods and when I stopped so did the pains, as a result I am not on the pill and am too scared to go on it again as much as I'd like to. Secondly, just before my period I get discharges and about three days later I would have my period and again discharges after my period, my gynae suggests I have a hysterectomy, is this necessary as I am only 34.

I would have thought that there are other treatment options, but I don't know what your doctor found on examining you.