Question
Posted by: diddo | 2005/12/09

Discharge and period-like discomfort

My period is due on the 13th. Since the 2nd of this month I have noticed a white and sometimes light brownish discharge and period like discomfort. I have only one ovary and the discomfort seems to be only on that side. The discomfort spreads into only that leg as well. Please adivise..

I would suggest that you see your doctor to check for any cysts or problems with the uterus.

1
Posted by: Kangol | 2005/12/09

A friend of mine had the same symptoms. Her discharge turned out be implantation bleeding. She is now pregnant. Wait till your period is due and then take a HPT. Only then!

Reply to Kangol