Question
Posted by: ?? | 2004/10/04

Discharge and Ginette 35

Hi GynaeDoc,

I am currently using Ginette 35 for Contraceptive purposes and would like to know if continued and prolonged use could cause the discharge that I currently have. The discharge is not always itchy except after sex when it becomes very itchy with a very faint odour. I have previously spoken to my Gynae about the discharge about sex and he prescribed Dalacin VC. Is there a generic for DalacinVC which may be purchased over the counter?

Foul smelling discharge is not normal and needs to be treated. See your doctor again