Question
Posted by: Pretty | 2004/06/07

Discharge after shaving

Hi Doc. I have this problem. Each time I shave my vagina, I get a clear discharge afterwards. It is not smelly and it does not itch, but it makes me uncomfortable because sometimes it feels like my underwear is wet. Is this linked to the shaving or does this mean that the discharge is always there, I just never feel it if I haven't shaved - obviously because of the hair?

- 2019/08/23

I doubt that this is linked to the shaving. It is more likely that you just notice it then because the lack of the protective hair.