Question
Posted by: Zah | 2006/07/26

Discharge after myomectomy

Due to fibroids,I had a abdominal myomectomy in February. Since the operation my periods are a bit lighter and period pains are not bad. My problem is that since the operation my discharge has blood. Is this normal. I did a pap smear in May 2005. My doctor agreed that I do it once every 3 years because I'm not sexually active. I'm 36 years old with no kids

It sounds like you have had a thorough check up recently, so I doubt that it is serious. You don't say how often this happens, whether it is there every day, etc, so I cannot really comment.