Posted by: Anon | 2009/07/20


I' ve been getting redish discharge for many year and everytime I go to the doc they give me so many antibiotics but it doesn' t get better. I had a bronchopnumonia lat year and was admitted to hospital. I was on antibiotics and I got better but this discharge started again but it was not redish and they tried to treat it but it became worst. I was told that I might be preggies and the scanner showed that I might be ectopic preggies and later the blood test showed that I was not. I went to a gynae and he also gave me so many antibiotics but it never stoped until he told me that my womb is facing the oposite direction coz I' m also feeling pain during the sexual intercourse and bleed after. He said the solution might be operation and I asked him what will this operation for and he got angry and chased me away.

Now my problem is that I just lost all the sex drive and its puting a strain in my marriage. what can be the problem and how can I have the sex drive back coz I even had the blood test to check if there is any problem but there is nothing.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Anon
a reddish discharge is usually due to bleeding - either from the womb or from the cervix or from the vagina - this can be caused by hormone problems, infections of the cervix or a very thin vaginal lining. Treatment will depend on the cause. A good doctor should explain to a patient what an operation is for and not chase her away - so good riddance of the one you went to! You have to see a sympathetic gyne that will tell you where the blood is coming from and what kind of operation they think is necessary. I am not surprised that your sex drive is gone - you are probably worried about these symptoms, it sounds as if you have painful intercourse and you are bleeding all the time! Where do you live - I could maybe refer you to someone in your area? Do you have a medical aid?
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.