Question
Posted by: Tadi | 2007/12/19

discharge

I've recently started having this vaginal discharge like i've never had before. It's creamy in color and also very thick and heavy. While having sex, my partner's penis would have this substance all over. Is this cause for concern?

It may be thrush. See your doctor to make a diagnosis.

2
Posted by: Concerned | 2009/03/23

I started having a discharge 3 days before my period which was very thick and red. On the third day the discharge stopped and my period started very lightly. The period only lasted two days and was very light. My cycle is 27 days and on the 18th day my husband and I did have intercourse.
My mother and sister have told me that I have become super sensitave and snap at everyone. Plus have been fighting with my husband the last week.
Could I be haing an hormonal embalance or something ?

Reply to Concerned
Posted by: mwa | 2008/01/02

I also have the same problem, i've seen doctors abt this and they say its normal. I'm not sure if u experience any pain or uncomfortability, but i dont. the discharge doesnt smell either. I will like to believe that its nothing to worry abt but it seems to be way too thick and can be messy after sex. and for me this has been the case for ova 5 yrs now.

Doc is this a symptom of some infection?

Reply to mwa