Question
Posted by: me | 2007/06/18

discharge

i went to my gynae a few weeks ago and he said that i had thrush. he gave me a pill called diflucanzole or something like that. i had abdominal pain before taking it and then after the pain went away. yet i still have a discharge, it smells yeasty or sometimes a bit bad, but i dont itch or anything. my pap smear came back normal but showed signs of thrush.
could this only be thrush? could it be something else? i also suffer from painful sex, but have since i started sex.
please help.

As the discharge has not improved, I would suggest that you go back to your doctor for further assessment.