Question
Posted by: Marazaan | 2007/04/19

Discharge

Hi all, my last period was the 23 March 2007. I ovulation on the 7 April 2007 me and my hubby made love that day and the day after. Yesterday I had a pinkish/brown discharge and this morning but its not alot. Can this mean that I could be pregnant? My breasts are also sensative, very neasous during the day and alot of headaches. Can someone please advise me! ! ! !

It is possible that this is an implantation bleed. Wait and see if your period comes at the expected time. If not, do a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: Zara | 2007/04/19

Maybe you must do a preggy test...

Let us know if you do and what's the outcome.

Good luck!

Reply to Zara