Question
Posted by: Tania | 2007/04/12

Discharge

I have a thick white discharge and consulted a doctor sometime last year. The doctor said nothing to worry about because it is white and not smelly. The problem is I always have this and it gets worse towards my periods. What might be the cause? Please help.

Possible thrush. Try Canesten pessaries.

4

If the discharge is thick and looks somewhat like `cottage cheese,' its most likely a yeast infection. Most chemists will give you over the counter medication and it should go away soon after.

Posted by: simo | 2007/04/13

i also have thick white discharge but daz not smell,,but it freaks me out becous it looks like maas....

Reply to simo
Posted by: Semi | 2007/04/13

Its usual to have a thick white discharge towards your period, you dont have to worry about it. Not unless it smells then i guess u have to consult your doctor. But if there is no smell dont worry!

Good luck!

Reply to Semi
Posted by: Girl22 | 2007/04/12

The same thing happens to me, I dont know what the cause is

Reply to Girl22